2020 Tax Information & Forms
The State of Illinois forms will be available in late January. Click on the links below to print your forms.
STATE OF ILLINOIS FORMS
|Click here for all State of Illinois forms||Click here for all Federal forms|
|IL-1040 instructions||1040 instructions|
|Schedule A instructions|
|1040 SR instructions|
Tier 1 Library Use
Starting Thursday, January 28, the following mitigation measures will be enforced:
- One-hour computer use per day, no extensions.
- 90-minute study room reservations, no extensions.
- No seating at tables.
- Browsing and material check out available to everyone.
- Curbside pickup printing is available. Click here to learn more.
We have a new dial-a-story service, thanks in part to a grant from United Credit Union. Call 708.634.0808 to hear poems and stories read by your library friends! Press # to get back to the main menu. Here's the menu:
1. Good Morning Zoom: A Parody by Lindsay Rechler
2. Where Happiness Begins by Eva Eland. Read by Miss Linda
3. Madeline by Ludwig Bemelmans
4. Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
5. Down the Hill from Frog and Toad All Year by Arnold Lobel
6. Millions of Cats by Wanda Gag
7. Abiyoyo by Pete Seeger
8. The Tomten by Astrid Lindgren
9. Who’s Following Me from Favorite Scary Stories of American Children by Richard and Judy Dockrey Young
10. Eletelephony by Laura Elizabeth Richards. Read by Miss Julie.
11. I Dream A World by Langston Hughes
12. Skating by Herbert Asquith
13. A Place to Land: Martin Luther King Jr. and the Speech that Inspired a Nation by Barry Wittenstein
14. Our Subway Baby by Peter Mercurio
Historias en Español
15. Evelyn Del Rey se muda por Meg Medina. Leído por la Sra. Ana
16. Clap Your Hands
Check out a hotspot and take the Internet home! View the Mobile Hotspot Lending Policy..
What You Need to Know
The Evergreen Park Public Library mobile hotspot is an easy-to-use, Wi-Fi hotspot that keeps your tablet, laptop, and up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices connected to the Internet simultaneously.
How do I check out the device?
Stop by the Evergreen Park Public Library to check it out just like any other item.
Who can check out this device?
You must be 18 years or older with a valid Evergreen Park Public Library card in good standing (fees under $5).
How long can I keep it?
You can borrow it for 7 days. The overdue fine for a hotspot is $2 per day, not to exceed $10. Service will be deactivated after 3 days overdue.
Can I reserve a hotspot?
Yes. Hold requests may be placed on hotspots and become available on a first-come/first-served basis like all library materials. Borrower has 3 days from the date of notice of availability to pick up the hotspot.
Can I use the hotspot outside of the US?
No, the hotspots only work in the US.
Can I use the hotspot to send/receive text messages?
No. Texting/SMS messaging is not available.
How do I return it?
Hotspots can only be returned at the Circulation Desk, not in the book drop.
How do I renew it?
Hotspots cannot be renewed.
How much does it cost?
Borrowing and using the device is $5 for 7 days. Your library account will be charged for damaged or replacement equipment as follows:
What information about my Internet usage, if any, is tracked by the library or the service provider?
Can reciprocal borrowers check out a hotspot?
Our hotspots are available only for Evergreen Park Public Library cardholders.