PLEASE NOTE: Public meeting rooms are unavailable until further notice.
Evergreen Park Public Library has a large meeting room (with seating up to 50 people) and a small conference room (with seating up to 12 people) in the lower level of the library available for public use. The rooms are available (in order of priority):
- Library-sponsored activities and functions.
- Meetings and programs conducted by not-for-profit, Evergreen Park-located organizations.
- Use by individuals who reside in or business entities which are located in Evergreen Park.
- Meetings and programs conducted by not-for-profit organizations which are not located in Evergreen Park.
- Use by individuals who do not reside in or business entities which are not located in Evergreen Park.
The following schedule of fees will be applied as of April 10, 2019. Fees must be submitted with the meeting room application. A refund will be issued only if cancellation notice is given 48 hours prior to the event.
|User Group||Large Meeting Room||Small Conference Room|
|Not-for-profit organizations based in Evergreen Park||$0||$0|
|Evergreen Park residents or businesses located in Evergreen Park||$25||$0|
|Evergreen Park residents that reserve a meeting room for use by an organization or business not based or located in Evergreen Park.||$100||$50|
|Users who conduct classes, programs, or activities that require a fee for participation, regardless of residency.||$100||$50|
|Not-for-profit organizations not based in Evergreen Park||$100||$50|
|Individuals who do not reside in or businesses not located in Evergreen Park||$100||$50|
Click here to view and download the Application and Policy for Use of Library Meeting Rooms. Return the completed application and use fee (if applicable) to the Circulation Desk at the library. Applications for use of a meeting room must be approved by library staff; application for use of a meeting room does not guarantee approval of its use.