Evergreen Park Public Library has a Notary Public on staff. There is a charge of $1 for this service. Please call 708.422.8522 to confirm availability of the Notary, and review the following guidelines prior to your visit:
- Bring a current, unexpired, government-issued photo ID that has your signature. Examples are: driver’s license, state ID, US military ID, or US passport.
- Documents must be signed in the Notary’s presence. Do not sign the document beforehand.
- You must provide your own witness, should one be required. The Library will not provide witnesses.
- Documents must be in English.
- Documents must be complete (without blank spaces).
- The Library cannot notarize any real estate documents pertaining to Cook County.
- The Library cannot certify copies, in compliance with Illinois notary law.